Here are some details, and in a subsequent post to this one sometime after the scan has completed I will post the GNUPLOTTED results.
(SAMPLE TEST RUN)
(First Results - not impressive)
Setting the z-range (set zrange[-55:-35]) basically 'filters' displayed results by chopping off the low-lows and the higher than average highs (spikes) so that your eye can see the most subtle patterns or weaker changes.
Unfiltered with the zrange (dbm range)
Hi Tim. I just did a color stretch on your last chart: IMHO you should try a replot of the 19 MHz section, bottom of chart, with a different palette. I see lots of details in the color stretched version, with signal going roughly between 32 and 37 dB.... within the Io-A and Io-C time intervals. Will send you the stretched image by email...ReplyDelete
I've added several more images and views and while I do see 'something' as like you mentioned, I'm can't say that these match patterns I've seen from known Jovian sources yet. Maybe I'm just not looking at it right.ReplyDelete
I suspect I really need to build a better antenna for this. - More to come in that regard this spring. Google "LWA" antennas. This is similar to a design I'm thinking about building for the project.