- Mouser Wifi Click P/N: 932-MIKROE-1527
- Mouser MicroSD Card 4Gb, Class 4 P/N: 908-AP4GMCSH4-B
- Mouser Relay Click P/N: 932-MIKROE-1370
- Mouser GPS Click - L10 P/N: 932-MIKROE-1133
- Mouser MicroSD Click P/N: 932-MIKROE-924
- Rysc.com HackRF One P/N: HACKRF1 (see note below)
- Newark TIGAL mikroBus Cape P/N: 75x7909
- Mouser BeagleBone Black P/N: 595-BB-BBLK-000
I suspect 2.4Mhz is plenty wide enough for detecting Power line noise. :-) But again, I'm using the HackRF One for this project to gain experience using it, and to see if I am able to use similar code that I used before with the RTL's to pull power levels (noise/signal levels).
So that's the list (so far) cabling and other stuff I pretty much have a TON of already. As well as Antenna's and the GPS antenna. So I shouldn't really need much other than this list. Again, I'm not just planning to use this gear for this project. I have several others things I'd like to work on with the HackRF, including a beacon project (proof of concept only really).
Anyway...that's the shopping list.