So here's a few pictures of the control panel with the power supply mounted just below it in it's permanent 19" rack home.
(yeah, excuse the mess on the floor :-)
When you do this much work
in a short period of time things get a little messy :-)
The next thing I need to do is clean up this wiring and get the Ammeter wires re-connected also.
I really wanted to get all of this mounted in a box where it wouldn't extend out the back like that. But this was the least expensive option I had at this point. Most likely I'll build a box in the next revision of the power supply. Because I really would like to have it all fit in the rack front to back.
But for now this is all working great. And I can live with the way it looks.
The next phase is to order the RF amp parts, and start building that. I don't think it take nearly as long as this power supply did. I'm glad I started this 'winter project' when I did.
Post a Comment